CBC Innovations Conference 2020
CBC Innovations Conference Web Series
Panel Session 3: “Behavioral Health Equity: Reckoning With The Pandemic’s Impact On Racial Disparities”
Coordinated Behavioral Care has re-imagined its Innovations Conference 2020 as a series of digital sessions.
Each session kicks off with a keynote address focused on current events impacting the behavioral healthcare industry, followed by an expert panel discussion.
Please join us as we bring CBC’s Innovations Conference 2020 direct to your home office.
“Behavioral Health Equity: Reckoning With the Pandemic’s Impact on Racial Disparities”
- Matthew Canuteson, MA—Office of Diversity & Inclusion at Bureau of Cultural Competence (NYS OMH)
Panelists & Moderator*
- Bianca Nguyen*, MD, MPH—Public Psychiatry Fellow (Coordinated Behavioral Care)
- Niya Branham, MPH—Assistant Vice President of Strategic Initiatives & Quality (Samaritan Daytop Village)
- Ann-Marie Louison, MSW—Chief Strategic Initiatives Officer (CASES)
- Ronald Richter, JD, MS—Chief Executive Officer & Executive Director (JCCA)
- Ashwin Vasan, MD, PhD—President & Chief Executive Officer (Fountain House)