CBC Innovations Conference 2020
CBC Innovations Conference Web Series
Panel Session 2: “Telemental Health: A Pandemic’s Silver Lining?”
Coordinated Behavioral Care has re-imagined its Innovations Conference 2020 as a series of digital sessions.
Each session kicks off with a keynote address focused on current events impacting the behavioral healthcare industry, followed by an expert panel discussion.
Please join us as we bring CBC’s Innovations Conference 2020 direct to your home office.
“Telemental Health: A Pandemic’s Silver Lining?”
- Brett Freidman, JD—Director of Strategic Initiatives, Office of Health Insurance Programs (NYS DOH)
Panelists & Moderator*
- Jorge Petit*, MD—President & Chief Executive Officer (Coordinated Behavioral Care)
- Edward ODowd—Peer Specialist (Community Access)
- Donna Taylor, MSN, RN—Clinical Director, Behavioral Health (Healthfirst)
- Manisha Vijayaraghavan, LMHC, LPC, CRC—Director, CMHS Programs (Visiting Nurse Service of NY)