CBC Innovations Conference 2019
Supporting Innovation and Disseminating Best Practices
Registration is Open!
Please follow the instructions you received via email to reserve your space at the conference by February 28th
CBC is hosting the first CBC Innovations Conference—a new event designed to bring the CBC network together and provide an opportunity for network providers to showcase their innovative programs and service models. This conference will focus on bringing unique programs and services to scale through enhanced support for evaluation, training, and dissemination of best practices.
Call for poster presentations is now closed, posters selected to present at the conference will be announced in the coming weeks!
To CBC Innovations
Until CBC's upcoming Innovations Conference 2019.
Stay tuned for updates!
- Opportunity throughout the day for networking between agencies with breakfast and lunch included
- Keynote Speaker – Jim Gavin, President + CEO of Community Care Behavioral Health Organization
- Practice Based Approaches Panel highlighting the top three selected posters from across the CBC Network
- Structured sessions and free time to explore selected Poster Presentations
- Innovative Technology Panel highlighting cutting-edge solutions that enable technology-assisted care
Call for Poster Presentations is now closed, posters selected to present at the conference will be announced in the coming weeks!
Please submit your inquiry below: