CBC has provided care coordination services for adults through its Health Home since 2012.
CBC’s Health Home offers a range of resources to this vulnerable population, including:
- Comprehensive care coordination to ensure each enrollee receives quality, coordinated medical and behavioral health services;
- Education and support with management of chronic medical and behavioral disorders to improve overall health;
- Transition services designed to reduce unnecessary use of inpatient and emergency service;
- Linkage to housing and/or economic opportunities that can reinforce health and adherence to treatment; and
- Advocacy for non-medical recovery goals, such as obtaining employment, social skills development, and reintegration into the community.
For a list of the care management agencies in CBC’s Health Home, click here.